This is IsabellaFan2-2019's talk page, where you can leave messages and comments for IsabellaFan2-2019.
Hi! Could you please explain why you indefinitely blocked @Marseillaise: with email and talk page disabled, added them to the "blocked to chat" user group, deleted their userpages and protected them from creation, and claimed to have revoked their admin rights on the request permissions page, all due to vandalism? I'm sorry, but I've looked hard and don't see that Marseillaise has performed vandalism or any activities beyond what one would expect of a test wiki, so I've undone your actions. I'd appreciate if you could explain a bit further. Thanks!--A person somewhere (talk) 17:55, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- Perhaps it came from the fact that I experimented with the settings for an existing block. I didn't think that would hurt anything, and I certainly didn't mean to vandalize. But I won't mess with any more existing blocks here. Marseillaise (talk) 19:37, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- @Marseillaise: Please don't worry. Your edits weren't vandalism as you were acting in good faith. Testing on the Test Wiki isn't a problem, although when performing an action solely for testing purposes it is generally a good idea to revert it afterwards. Even if you were actually vandalizing (which to repeat, you weren't), deleting your user pages when they didn't have any harmful content in them usually wouldn't be appropriate.--A person somewhere (talk) 23:20, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
-  Why? --Mateo K 01 (talk) 20:53, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- Well, I thought about that but it's possible that Isabella simply didn't know exactly what vandalism was and was acting in good faith, so I thought it would be better to give the benefit of the doubt, reach out to them, and only take administrative action if they continued.--A person somewhere (talk) 13:40, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Just a remark: I support the idea of giving Isabella the benefit of the doubt in this situation. After all this is a test wiki, and as such I think there's bound to be mistakes made here. I like the idea of educating Isabella so they have a chance to learn from this situation. Marseillaise (talk) 14:17, 5 January 2019 (UTC)