What is the actual use of this test wiki? There is alredy https://thetestwiki.org and https://publictestwiki.com why do you need more? --188.8.131.52 11:59, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- For people to test admin/ bureaucrat rights and whatever extensions/skins they would like to test. MacFan4000 (talk) 13:24, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. I never knew that was possible. Could you please enable Flow and PageForms for testing?
- Flow would probably require a server upgrade, as it requires the cache type to be set to memcached, and currently our server has only 2GB of ram. As for Page Forums, I can't tell for sure weather it requires Semantic MediaWiki or not. If it does, than it cannot be installed. MacFan4000 (talk) 15:48, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hello. What kind of server do you have? 184.108.40.206 17:08, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- We have a 2GB SVZS server from RsmNode. MacFan4000 (talk) 17:37, 21 April 2017 (UTC)