Test Wiki:Community portal
|Archives: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05|
Gustave London for Sysadmin
I have a few edits, but I think I could be a good steward. I even know how to install MediaWiki, and I know how to use GitHub and phabricathor. So I think I'll be able to handle the wiki issues.I know how to use the check user supervision tool in other wikis so it looks like it will work here. Gustave London (talk) 22:33, 1 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support [Demonstrate ability] Destruction (talk) 21:14, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He has worked very well, already has sysop/bureaucrat rights on thetestwiki.org, and he knows PHP/SQL. --Owen Fung (talk) 01:56, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- What wanted speak that it?People deserve merit,no by time Gustave London (talk) 16:45, 27 September 2019 (UTC)
- I'm neutral. I think it's too early, you've only been active for two months. --Mateo K 01 (talk) 15:38, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Yes,but I have technical knowledge. Can I help.Thank you by your opinion Gustave London (talk) 11:56, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
1. Are you familiar with Debían and things such as MySQL, git or SSH?
2. If so, do you know how to use them?
MySql is a database used im very wikis MediaWiki.In SSH are executed the maintenance scripts.Git is a repositry of some extensions or other things of the wiki. Gustave London (talk) 23:20, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Vector is already available in the settings. --Mateo K 01 (talk) 15:26, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
JJBullet for sysadmin
Don't hold it against me, but I noticed something in the context of the Steward/Sysadmin candidacies. Both users requested after the admin status the bureaucrat rights relatively quickly (a few days). After this very short time, both want to exercise extended functions. What I'm trying to say is, it's obvious too early, wait and see. --Mateo K 01 (talk) 20:10, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Mateo K 01 I agree. If your reply is good, then I will close both requests as invalid. Fungster (talk) 07:50, 6 August 2019 (UTC)