Test Wiki:Request permissions
Other Permissions: Bot, translate administrator, interwiki admin, autopatrol,
Requested right: Administrator and Bureaucrat
- [yes] I am familiar with all of Test Wiki's policies, and understand that important rules will be communicated to me as necessary through obtrusive message boxes.
- [yes] I agree that I am entirely responsible for all actions done under this account, including actions performed under this account by someone other than myself.
- [yes] I agree that if I misuse the sysop/bureaucrat tools, my access might be revoked and I may be banned from Test Wiki without prior warning.
Other comments: Hi. I am back from my "break" and would like to request my rights back. As far as I know, I don't have any restrictions on needing steward approval or having to wait for either one of these. I promise to be responsible here and obey all the rules from now on. Thank you. Sei (My changes here | Drop me a line) 16:57, 23 May 2022 (UTC)
- Ping @Dmehus or MacFan4000 in case you have any questions or comments. @Seiyena, I strongly advise not triggering filter 88 ever again. Don't say stuff like "Hi f——ts" on talk pages. If a steward objects to any of these rights, consider it denied. Thanks. 3PPYB6 (talk) 17:07, 23 May 2022 (UTC)
- Yeah, I will absolutely stay away from setting off that filter. Sei (My changes here | Drop me a line) 17:09, 23 May 2022 (UTC)
- Just a note, I did bring this up to MacFan4000 (and Dmehus) yesterday on Miraheze but never got a reply. https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/User_talk:MacFan4000
- Comment: I think it's good that 3PPYB6 sent notification to stewards and LisafBia put this on hold.
- On the other hand, yes, there is no steward's decision prohibiting her from having admin(If I'm not missing something). MacFan4000 blocked her for 3 weeks but didn't make new decision prohibiting her from having permissions. Also, on Miraheze, Dmehus(I verified that "Dmehus" there and Dmehus here are the same person) said "No objections to you having permissions on Test Wiki". It can be considered as steward's approval.
- Unless steward decides otherwise or BC objects in 48 hours, I think she should be granted admin. @3PPYB6 and LisafBia:What do you think?--Q8j (talk) 18:38, 23 May 2022 (UTC)
- I think we should keep it at trial. LisafBia (talk) 18:45, 23 May 2022 (UTC)