Test Wiki:Community portal
|Archives: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04|
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section
- 1 Could we get Twinkle in here?
- 2 Blocking
- 3 Can my name be changed?
- 4 Sourav Halder for Steward
- 5 Kazrok4545 for Steward
- 6 How do you change your name?
- 7 checkuser
- 8 Request a rename
- 9 Case for Stewards
- 10 Hey, i need to change my name.
- 11 editsitecss/js restricted?
Could we get Twinkle in here?
I was doing Twinkle things and I realized I needed to get Twinkle into the GitHub source code. The source code’s here, and feel free to reply!
Hello, I am considering blocking a user due to a linked WikiMedia user being blocked, They refuse to respond when I ask whether or not they are linked. What do I do?
Can my name be changed?
Sourav Halder for Steward
Kazrok4545 for Steward
How do you change your name?
- Just adding that I haven't been able to find the page to change my own name, could someone do it for me please? Skiyomi Solace (talk) 22:15, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- It would be Special:RenameUser, but it is restricted to stewards. You may however request a rename. MacFan4000 (Talk Contribs) 12:08, 6 June 2020 (UTC)
Request a rename
- @Void and MacFan4000: ^ -- CptViraj (talk) 04:04, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
Case for Stewards
Page User:Qq808ms as a wiki page has been deleted. But problem hasn't been solved, because that user had inserted spam into own social profile. Only stewards are able to remove it. Neonek12 (talk) 19:05, 22 July 2020 (UTC)
Hey, i need to change my name.
I need to change my name to DarkShadow please.
Hay, I noticed that bureaucrats can no longer add/remove the interface administrator group and that group has been removed from all users. The GitHub commit states that this was done to restrict
editsitejs to sysadmins and stewards only. I would like to ask why this decision was made and what the reason behind it is as theas are permissions that an admin/'crat is likely to have on a real wiki and thus is useful to have on here for testing purposes. Also other test wikis still allow 'crats to have this permission, so I don't understand its being removed here. Also if you must restrict those rights, I would suggest removing them from interface admin then re-allowing add/remove of that group for 'crat. That way to group can still be used for testing and rare cases where and admin wants
editinterface but not full bureaucrat. Thank you. Bonnedav (talk) 08:22, 22 August 2020 (UTC)